1. Check whether tire pressure is enough for a safe ride
2. Make sure you wear the seat belt. Remember to leave some space for your abdomen.*1
3. Wear appropriate protection against the sun burn(hat/sleeve-cover/sunglasses/mask)
4. Start with the first gear. Keep the cables stay upward when you move forward.
5. Lean your body forward while winding with your arms.
6. Slightly brake with your left hand to slow down.*2
7. Put the handle bar at 7-8 clock direction in order to slow down while taking turns or moving downward.
8. Shifting to lower number before going uphills.*3
9. Please keep one hand on handlebar controlling the direction and the other hand winding the rear wheel while moving backward.
*1. You may use legband to keep your leg in the correct position.
*2. The correct way to stop HANDY is to rotate the handlebar counterclockwisely, the brake lever on the left handlebar is for assistance.
*3. Gear shifter is at your right handlebar, with 1-7 gears.
(1st gear is the most energy-saving and the slowest, 7nd gear is the most energy-consuming and the fatest)